- cast 'sleep' [opponent/char in room]
- 1 to 3 hours
- Victim is put into a deep sleep
This spell places a deep magical sleep upon the victim. The victim cannot wake up until the magic gradually wears off or a magical dispelment is placed upon them You will only be able to affect victims of lower level than you.
Any bonuses for attacking a naturally sleeping target will also apply to a magical sleep. Some races are immune to magically induced sleep.
- Component Casting:
- Makes the victim less likely to pass the saving throw.
- Increased effect duration.
- Increased critical chance against victim when they are asleep.